STM32F0308-DISCO ( Discovery kit with STM32F030R8 MCU ) 开发板介绍
The 32F0308DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM32 F0 Value Line Cortex?-M0 features and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F030R8T6, an STM32 F0 series 32-bit ARM? Cortex? microcontroller, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, push buttons and a prototyping board for easy connection of additional components and modules.
A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32f0-discovery to support quick evaluation and development.
- STM32F030R8T6 microcontroller featuring 64 KB of Flash memory, 8 KB of RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- An additional board is provided which can be connected to the extension connector for even easier prototyping and probing.
- Datasheet for STM32F0308-DISCO
- User Manual 1 for STM32F0308-DISCO (UM1658)
- User Manual 2 for STM32F0308-DISCO (UM1677)
- Firmware package
- User Manual for STM32CubeF0 (UM1779)